ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR 2019-2020, Study MBBS In Russia, Study MBBS Abroad, top medical universities in Russia, Study MBBS in Russia, MBBS Admission in Russia, LOW TUITION FEE, Study in Russia at low fees, Study Abroad, MBBS Abroad, MBBS education in Russia, Direct Admission In Top Universities In Russia, direct admission MBBS 2019, MBBS admission 2019
MBBS IN RUSSIA or Medical in Russia focuses on the overall development of the medical students studying in Russian Medical Universities. MBBS in Russia has been the prominent choice of the Indian Students since ages. MBBS Colleges in Russia for Indian students are considered among the best medical college in the world, starting from the Students performance until testing the several parameters at every stage. MBBS in Russia have already attracted thousands of students from India and other part of the world as it leads to the successful future doctors with high quality education at a low cost of living and tuition fees. The government of Russia emphasizes on the healthy and friendly environment of the medical colleges as students from different parts of the world enrol in Russia.
Being the World’s Largest Country in terms of total area Russia showcases a wide variety of landforms. Russia has more than 100,000 rivers. There are seasonal fluctuations which appear tremendously over there. European peninsula forms the climate of Russia. Russia shares the boundaries with 14 countries- Norway, Finland, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, the People Republic of China, North Korea, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia.
Russian Medical Universities are government recognized and are listed in the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). After clearing the screening exam the Students are eligible for practice in any part of the World, including India. The Russian Medical Universities contains the well equipped and advanced level study of the Medical Students.
MBBS IN RUSSIA ELIGIBILITY
Many students have a general query of how to get admission in Russia University? Students looking for Russia admissions 2019, can either do their own research and apply directly to the Russia medical universities or they can take help of some professional MBBS abroad consultants who help students get admissions Russia medical universities.
MBBS universities in Russia offers a various course for students in various subjects of interest and hence need some basic eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Russia. Students should have appeared and cleared the NEET 2019 exams and should present the neet results 2019 score while taking admission for MBBS in Russia.
- The minimum age for applying in Russian University is 17 years before 31st December for taking admission.
- There are some universities that require high marks in class 12th for admission.
- There are zero entrance exams for getting admission in MBBS in Russia.
- The minimum marks required for getting the admission in Russia is 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12th and 40% marks required for the reserved category (SC, ST, and OBC).
- The academic process varies from 1 -1.5 months depending upon the availability of the Passport.
BENEFITS OF MBBS IN RUSSIA / Why MBBS in Russia
- World Wide Recognized Degree – As the Russian Medical Universities are listed under the two main governing bodies that are MCI and WHO.
- Low Cost- MBBS in Russia fees provide an absolute package of Medical degree along with practicing it in the European continent and other part of the world at a very minimal cost which varies from 20 lac-30 lacs.
- No Language Problem- The entire study of medical runs in a professional manner and in the English language although the students are also taught the Russian language as well as it would help them to interact with the local patients at the time of the practicing. This leads to enhancing their skills and developing the command over the language.
- Low batch strength- The strength of the batch generally varies from 15-20 students at a go. As it leads in the more concentrated study and the professor can focus individually on every student that would help more in boosting their skills and refining their knowledge.
- Scholarship – Every year scholarships are provided in almost every university that helps in the growth of number of students taking admission in the Russian University. The fee structure of MBBS in Russia for Indian students provides them with excellent education and low cost of living.
- Russian Medical Universities have great exposure to Internship in Russia and worldwide.
DEGREE AWARDED – After completing the MBBS from Russia the degree awarded would be M.D (physician) that is equivalent to MBBS in India.