Mbbs in China or Medical Education in China is generally most preferred by the students all over the Globe. As per the New York Times, China has successfully accomplished the goal of spending 4% of its GDP in the Education Sector (which comprises of a huge Medical Education Sector. China has emerged as the Leading country in the field of Education and Health in the World. The Government of China has provided various Scholarships to the students all over the Globe for completing their Medical Education in their country. The Cost of MBBS Education in China is much less as compared to that of the MBBS Education in India So, studying in China is only benefiting the students from the budget point of view as the Government of China has provided various Scholarships to the students worldwide. Because of low MBBS fees in China, it is now very much possible to study there and medical students can build a secure career while winning an international degree in medical.
China is the country with a major population in the World. In China, the daily range of temperature varies from 10 degree Celsius to 25 degree Celsius because North China is affected by the air mass. China shares its boundaries with India, Nepal, Bhutan and Burma. Shanghai -the city of China that provides the Largest Global Financial Centre of the Country. China being the largest importer and exporter in the world. The climate of China varies from place to place and mostly it’s a dry country and sometimes monsoon also prevails. Winters are too cold and summers are too hot.
China Medical Universities are government recognized and are listed in the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). After clearing the screening exam the Students are eligible to practice in any part of the World, including India. The China Medical Universities contains the well equipped and advanced level study of the Medical Students.
MBBS IN CHINA ELIGIBILITY
Many students have a general query of how to get admission in China University? Students can either do their own research or apply directly to Best medical universities in China or they can take help of some MBBS abroad consultants who helps students get admission in China Medical Universities.
Medical colleges in china offer various courses for students in various subjects of interest and hence needs some basic eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in China. Students should have appeared and cleared the NEET 2019 exams and should present the NEET results 2019 score while take admission in China medical college.
- The Candidate must be 17 years old on 31st December with a maximum age of 26 years.
- The Standard Entrance Test is not required to get the Admission in the China Medical University.
- The Candidate must have secured at least 50% in class 12th.
- The Reserved category students have a privilege of 40% minimum in class 12th.
- The student must have cleared his/her class 12th from PCB and English is compulsory.
BENEFITS OF MBBS IN CHINA
Many of the medical students always have a question in mind. “Why MBBS in China”?
There are many reasons why a student should choose to study MBBS in china. The Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) has published a report on the Interim Provisions for Quality Control Standards for Undergraduate Courses in Medical Education System in English for International students in 2007.
- China Medical Universities are being headed by many governing bodies like World Health Organisation (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), University Scholarship (US), Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS), Chinese Local Government Scholarship (CSLG), BUTEX Scholarship.
- Best universities in China provide the choice of various courses.
- Duration of MBBS in China is 5 years and after that the student can go for the Internship in any part of the world.
- China provides high quality of Education and due to very low MBBS fees in china makes it a hot destination for MBBS aspirants to choose China as their preferred choice of destination.
- The medium of Instruction is English, so it becomes very easy for the students to study MBBS in China. There is no use of the Bilingual Language for Studying MBBS in China.
- Being a superpower apart from providing the academic studies it also deals with providing proper overall development of the students in their particular area of interest.
- There are many Medical Universities which provides all the facilities.
- Apart from studying MBBS in China students also gets exposed to Chinese Language for Internship as China has the largest population in the world.